Add a touch of special to your wardrobe with this contemporary hand pierced Dahlia flower pendant necklace The flowers photographed have been set with an Amethyst or Golden Citrine, along with a work in progress photo. Other gemstones are available from the drop down list.
**Please note this necklace is made to order in 1 to 3 weeks**
Your Dahlia flower necklace will be presented in a gift box.
925 Sterling silver flower pendant measures approx 50x50mm
Gemstone approx 3mm - choose from either am Amethyst, Golden Citrine, Peridot, Garnet, Pink Tourmaline, Blue Sapphire, Ruby Emerald, Swiss Blue Topaz or Tanzanite (prices may vary).
925 sterling silver chain measures approx 45cm (18 inches)
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 21 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Special Delivery - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other necklaces available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.