Bees play a crucial part in sustaining our environment - why not make a bee necklace a special part of your jewellery collection. Perfect for a special occasion, a modern wildlife insect themed geometric necklace. Beautiful silver honeycomb with detailed bee and Golden Citrine gemstone to depict honey. This necklace makes a beautiful statement when worn on a special occasion.
Your Geometric Honeycomb Bee necklace will be presented in a gift box.
925 Sterling silver honeycomb measures approx 3 inches
925 Sterling silver bee
Golden Citrine gemstone approx 3mm
The necklace measures approx 16 inches with an extender chain to provide a choice of wearing at 17 or 18 inches
**Hallmarked by the London Assay Office**
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 7 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Special Delivery - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other necklaces available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.
I have been coveting this necklace for ages & finally decided that I just had to treat myself!
It arrived today, beautifully packaged and it didn’t disappoint.
The quality is brilliant, not at all flimsy, it’s really attractive and eye-catching & I’m looking forward to wearing it. I already have some of Gina’s bee earrings so they’ll be perfect together.