Bees play a crucial part in sustaining our environment - why not make a bee necklace a special part of your jewellery collection. This pendant has been made using Fine silver, hand stamped with a bee design, oxidised to define the detail and then set with a beautiful Golden Citrine gemstone - one of my personal favourites!
Your Bee and Golden Citrine necklace will be presented in a gift pouch.
*ADD A GIFT BOX WHEN CHOOSING SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT*.
999 Fine silver pendant measures approx 20x20mm
Golden Citrine approx 3mm
925 sterling silver chain measures approx 45cm (18 inches)
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 7 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Signed for - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other necklaces available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.