These cute bunny earrings were designed by me based on one of my own gorgeous bunnies called Georgie. Smooth finish sterling silver- and how can you resist that gorgeous bunny tail!
Great for rabbit lovers. Perfect for a gift, for bridesmaids, or a treat for yourself.
Your small Georgie bunny rabbit stud earrings will be presented in a gift pouch.
*ADD A GIFT BOX WHEN CHOOSING SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT*.
925 Sterling silver bunny rabbit studs measure approx 9x6mm
**For hygiene reasons, earrings are not returnable if the hygiene seal has been broken.**
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 7 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Signed for - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other earrings available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.
Wow when these arrived I was overwhelmed they are absolutely gorgeous, so petite and extremely pretty. Gina was so helpful and kind whilst making my purchases, definitely ordering again.
Absolutely beautiful and even prettier in real life. Customer service was outstanding and product was exceptional quality and craftsmanship love it. It’s perfect 😍
Beautiful, cute rabbit earrings. Love the quality will definitely purchase from here again
Love these earrings so much! I wear them all the time as they are perfect for any occasion! They are not too small that you can’t see them and not too big it highlights my bunny craziness too much! All Gina Kim’s jewellery is so well made I’ve bought some as gifts for my mum and sister! Thanks so much Gina Kim!
Gorgeous little stuff, my daughter will love them