This beautiful heart and pale green Peridot spinner ring - perfect for an August birthstone gift. A hammered base and spinner ring bands catch the light, drawing attention to its beauty. If you would like a different gemstone please contact me for a price.
Your heart and Peridot ring will be presented in a gift box.
*Made To Order in 1 to 3 weeks*
925 Sterling silver wide band approx 10mm
925 Sterling silver heart spinner
925 Sterling silver spinner with pale green Peridot approx 3mm
**Please ensure that you check your ring size, as the buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Convert your ring size. It is usual to add half a ring size for wide band rings, as they sit on the fleshy part of your finger.
NOTE: this listing is for ONE ring only.
Despatch and Shipping
Made to Order Items are despatched within 21 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Special Delivery - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other rings available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.