These lop bunny earrings are modern and minimalist for every day wear. Every bunny mum's dream. Slightly larger than the tiny ones. Please see the phot with both sizes shown together.
Perfect for a gift, for bridesmaids, or a treat for yourself.
Please note this listing is for ONE pair only
The alternativeTiny Lop earrings are available here
Your lop bunny rabbit stud earrings will be presented in a gift pouch.
*INSTEAD ADD A GIFT BOX WHEN CHOOSING SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT*.
925 Sterling silver bunny rabbit studs measure approx 8 x 5mm
**For hygiene reasons, earrings are not returnable if the hygiene seal has been broken.**
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 7 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Signed for - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other earrings available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.
These earrings are so adorable! I brought these for myself and a gift to my mum for her birthday. Both being bunny lovers and owning our own, little boy bunny, Frosty. we love them!
Arrived quickly and also a lovely little magnet was added to my order ❤️ all I can say is thank you, deffianly order again in the future 😀
These earrings are just the cutest earrings I have ever purchased. I do like my small studs, and have been looking for something like this for a few months.
These are beautifully made and honestly, you won't regret purchasing them. So please do treat yourself.
If I could I would be giving more stars. As they are honestly just adorable.
Can't wait to wear them. I know my youngest grandson will love them too, as he is obsessed with the studs I wear. And I know he will be saying " you have Violet in your ears now"
THANK YOU SO MUCH. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I ordered the lop bunnie earrings arrived quickly. Look lovely but alot smaller than i thought they would be,so alittle dissapointed