Make a wish - this gorgeous Dandelion Bunny necklace would make a special treat for a bunny mum. Bunnies will always have a special place in my life - I hope they will in yours too. They all have unique and special personalities.
**Made to order in 1 to 3 weeks**
Check out our Lola Lop bunny earrings!
As these are handmade, each pendant shape and size may slightly differ from the photos. The photos are examples of the pendant. They have been slightly domed, hand stamped and oxidised to highlight the initial.
Your make a wish bunny necklace will be presented in a gift pouch.
*ADD A GIFT BOX WHEN CHOOSING SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT*.
925 Sterling silver lop rabbit pendant measures approx 20 x 13mm
925 sterling silver chain measures approx 45cm (18 inches) If you require an alternative chain length please contact me before ordering, as prices may vary.
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 21 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Signed for - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other necklaces available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.
I have already left a review against the lop bunny dandelion necklace, as that is what I ordered and received the link to leave a verified review against, however I also wanted to leave a comment against this.
Although it was the lop necklace that I'd ordered, I'd already spoken to Gina to ask if a up eared dandelion necklace was a possibility. 'Of course, order the lop one and leave me a comment' was her reply. I received a photo of my finished piece and a few days later, my necklace arrived. I was blown away, its beautiful and I'm so glad its now been added to the website for others to order.