If you are looking for something just a little bit different and unique, this unisex cuff bangle is for you. Hand made unisex geometric honeycomb design with a bee and Golden Citrine gemstone to depict a honey drop. Lightly oxidised to highlight the detail. Perfect gift for for a bee keeper or bee lover, who appreciates a contemporary look.
Your unisex honeycomb bee and golden citrine cuff bangle will be presented in a gift box.
925 Sterling silver bangle approx 10mm height, the bangle measures approx mm as its widest point and the gap measures approx mm - size LARGE
*Hallmarked by the London Assay Office*
Despatch and Shipping
Items are despatched within 7 days - however once shipped, delivery times are then determined by the postal service and are a guide only. Please see Shipping Policy.
UK Shipping via Royal Mail Signed for - all UK packages require a signature upon delivery.
EU shipping via International Tracked and Signed - all EU packages require a signature upon delivery
Overseas via International Tracked.
Want to see more?
Why not check out other bangles available here.
Thank you for taking the time to view Gina Kim Jewellery!
All of us treasure our jewellery and want to keep it forever special.
Over time, sterling silver and other metals can tarnish (natural patina). This is not a fault with your jewellery. This oxidation process can be slowed down by taking a few precautions.
- Store your jewellery in a sealed jewellery box. The boxes supplied with your jewellery have been tested by the supplier to ensure they are tarnish resistant. Always check with your supplier as some boxes and inserts contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery out in the open when not being worn.
- Always avoid your jewellery coming in to contact with perfumes, hairspray and creams, as these speed up the tarnishing process. Also remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming.
- The recent increase in the use of hand sanitiser gel has shown that this too can tarnish your jewellery. Please ensure your hands have been dried thoroughly.
- On occasions jewellery has been known to tarnish in reaction to a person's perspiration, and can sometimes discolour the skin. This is not a fault with your jewellery. Most tarnish can be removed with a silver polishing cloth, if this is carried out frequently.
Where items contain a visible copper or brass element, I have applied a coating of Protectaclear to slow down any natural patina.
Please note that although silver bangles have some give, to enable the putting on and removal, do not over bend. Over bending can cause the bangles to become misshapen, weaken or at worse break. Unfortunately I cannot refund bangles returned in these conditions.